By Lorna C. Aliperti, APRN, IBCLC Lactation consultants often worry that sleep training can compromise breastfeeding by reducing the number of feedings and compromising the mother's milk supply. However, using the principles of sleep hygiene can help lactation consultants address problems which are related to sleep, not feeding method. It is very possible to modify a baby's sleep routine ...
- Baby Sleep
- Family Sleep
- Sleep and Travel – #GoodNightTravel
- Toddler Sleep
Get Our Posts By Email!
- Thinking of Making a Nap Transition? April 21, 2017
- Why Your Baby Cries When They Wake Up April 21, 2017
- Grumpy After A Nap April 12, 2017
- Should You Sleep With Your Pets? April 5, 2017
- Why Couples Sleep in Separate Rooms – CTV Your Morning April 2, 2017