By Lorna C. Aliperti, APRN, IBCLC Lactation consultants often worry that sleep training can compromise breastfeeding by reducing the number of feedings and compromising the mother's milk supply. However, using the principles of sleep hygiene can help lactation consultants address problems which are related to sleep, not feeding method. It is very possible to modify a baby's sleep routine ...
- Baby Sleep
- Family Sleep
- Sleep and Travel – #GoodNightTravel
- Toddler Sleep
Get Our Posts By Email!
- How to Nap Properly – Make Sure You’re Doing it Right May 23, 2017
- How To Meditate To Sleep Better May 17, 2017
- Short Nap Struggles May 10, 2017
- How To Introduce A Toddler Clock May 4, 2017
- Creating A Bedtime Playlist April 27, 2017