By Lorna C. Aliperti, APRN, IBCLC Lactation consultants often worry that sleep training can compromise breastfeeding by reducing the number of feedings and compromising the mother's milk supply. However, using the principles of sleep hygiene can help lactation consultants address problems which are related to sleep, not feeding method. It is very possible to modify a baby's sleep routine ...
- Baby Sleep
- Family Sleep
- Sleep and Travel – #GoodNightTravel
- Toddler Sleep
Get Our Posts By Email!
- Easter Basket Gift Ideas March 20, 2017
- How to Clean Up Your Sleep to Sleep More Soundly – The Marilyn Denis Show March 19, 2017
- 3 Ways to Achieve Clean Sleep March 14, 2017
- Sleep and the Spring Time Change – CTV Your Morning March 9, 2017
- Why You Shouldn’t Rely On A Sleep Tracker Device March 9, 2017