By Lorna C. Aliperti, APRN, IBCLC Lactation consultants often worry that sleep training can compromise breastfeeding by reducing the number of feedings and compromising the mother's milk supply. However, using the principles of sleep hygiene can help lactation consultants address problems which are related to sleep, not feeding method. It is very possible to modify a baby's sleep routine ...
- Baby Sleep
- Family Sleep
- Sleep and Travel – #GoodNightTravel
- Toddler Sleep
Get Our Posts By Email!
- How To Pack A Travel Sleep Bag For Your Child July 18, 2017
- Second Child Sleep Syndrome July 8, 2017
- Moving Out Of The Crib Too Early Won’t Save Your Sleep (or Sanity) June 29, 2017
- Help Your Child Sleep Well on Summer Vacation – CTV Your Morning June 21, 2017
- Summer Travel Sleep Tips June 21, 2017