It’s common for your 8-12 year old to start struggling with sleep. Often parents find their children at this age take longer to get to bed. Perhaps it’s taking them longer to fall asleep or suddenly they are showing bouts of anxiety and fear about going to bed alone. At this age, adequate sleep is ...
- Baby Sleep
- Family Sleep
- Sleep and Travel – #GoodNightTravel
- Toddler Sleep
Get Our Posts By Email!
- Hiring A Sleep Consultant – The Tipping Point July 24, 2017
- How To Pack A Travel Sleep Bag For Your Child July 18, 2017
- Second Child Sleep Syndrome July 8, 2017
- Moving Out Of The Crib Too Early Won’t Save Your Sleep (or Sanity) June 29, 2017
- Help Your Child Sleep Well on Summer Vacation – CTV Your Morning June 21, 2017