Join us every Sunday Night from 8-9 pm for our Sunday Night Sleep Site Session on our Facebook Page.
This is an hour of parents coming together and discussing their sleep concerns. You are not alone in your struggles. Discuss your issues and questions with me and each other!
I have been a faithful follower of yours for almost a year and a half now. I just wanted to let you know how you have helped me and my son (18 1/2 months). There was a time when he would only sleep in my arms, scream when put in his bed and have the ‘typical’ 40 minute naps. Well, through your Facebook advice/blogs/posts and our determination and consistency we now have a happy 18+ month old who will wake up talking to himself in the morning, ‘sing’ to himself to entertain before and after naps, and then babble well after we put him down at night. He is often still content in his bed a good half hour after he wakes up. It is so nice to have the consistency of our routine, but the fact that he has the ‘freedom’ to be awake and happy in his bed is just the cherry on the top! So, thank you! I am thankful daily for the tools that you gave us and the confidence you have been able to instil.
I love to read your updates, and find joy with all those moms (and babies) getting into a good routine! I continually and joyfully refer you to many friends and people I barely know, who I hear are having troubles with sleep – your advice and guidance is for everyone!! So, again, from my family to you – we THANK YOU!
Join me the first Wednesday of every month from 10-11am at Burlington’s Indigo store on Brant St. I will meet with you over coffee and you can ask me your sleep questions. Children are welcome as Indigo has a fantastic children’s section. See you there!
Find Out What Some of Our Attendees of Our Events Are Saying!
- I am so happy to say Zachary had two 1 1/2 hour naps today!!! I’m not sure what has happened to my boy but I’m loving it 🙂 thanks to Good Night Sleep Site! I heard lots of good tips yesterday and I put them to use.
- Thanks so much, Alanna. I learned a lot yesterday and after a lot of preserverance last night was the first night in a long while our 7mth old did not share our bed . He settled down around midnight and slept through to 7 am and I had to wake him! Just put him down for his first nap no problems!
- My LO was not a bad sleeper, but not a great afternoon napper so thought I’d try it after your advice … instead of fighting his tiredness, he relaxed instantly and although wide-eyed when I put him in his crib, he was able to put himself to sleep. Thank you Alanna! and special thanks to Momstown for hosting this incredibly informative event!
- Hi Alanna, I was at your seminar yesterday. I followed your advice and no battle and he slept 11 hours! Awesome advice, thank you!
- I just wanted to thank you for coming to Indigo today. I think it is fantastic that you take time out of your busy schedule, to come and help..not many people would do that. I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was.
- Hello Alanna, I came all the way from Toronto to come and see you today. My mother and I found your seminar to be very informative and helpful. It was nice knowing that I am not the only parent out there who has a little one who’s not a great sleeper. I took your suggestions and he had a 2 hour nap. I couldn’t believe it. My husband was also amazed. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to help other parents. Kudos to you my dear.
I wanted to write to you to thank you for your advice and all that you do for to moms (and dads) in our community. I attended your Indigo session when I was literally at the end of my rope with our sleep issues and didn’t think I could go on. I immediately implemented the strategies you recommended when I got home and remained consistent for the next 2 weeks. The changes in my daughter’s sleep are unbelievable and of course I am now feeling much better also. Her sleep has increased by almost 2 hours in total over the day and night. She is taking longer naps at scheduled times, falling asleep on her own, and waking less frequently at night. I am sure that it will continue to be a “work in progress” but we have come such a long way!
What I appreciate the most is that you give concrete tips that we can really use and implement, which is not really available in the community. I found it most helpful to work on scheduled nap times, and to change her sleep environment.
Thank you again for everything.
For updated information on our UPCOMING EVENTS please check HERE