By Lorna C. Aliperti, APRN, IBCLC Lactation consultants often worry that sleep training can compromise breastfeeding by reducing the number of feedings and compromising the mother's milk supply. However, using the principles of sleep hygiene can help lactation consultants address problems which are related to sleep, not feeding method. It is very possible to modify a baby's sleep routine ...
- Baby Sleep
- Family Sleep
- Sleep and Travel – #GoodNightTravel
- Toddler Sleep
Get Our Posts By Email!
- LIVE Sleep Clinic at Snuggle Bugz November 14, 2017
- New Research Proves Your Circadian Rhythm Influences Your Health November 13, 2017
- How To Sleep Well When Pregnant November 1, 2017
- Is it Okay to Take a Nap and How to Nap Properly October 31, 2017
- Tips & Tricks for Halloween Bedtime Success October 24, 2017