Alanna has helped countless parents overcome their sleep challenges. Her public speaking and seminars are sought after at parenting functions and major children organizations throughout her community, she is published and resident Sleep Expert in multiple parenting publications such as Today’s Parent, Canadian Living, and Yummy Mummy Club, though nothing makes her happier than seeing her advice and support help a child and family sleep soundly throughout the night.
She turns those tired tears to laughter and cheers. Her natural ability to help a room of 25 or 500 parents connect and come together is why Alanna is your choice for keynote speaker, workshop, or breakout session.
“Hello Alanna, I came all the way from Toronto to come and see you today. My mother and I found your seminar to be very informative and helpful. It was nice knowing that I am not the only parent out there who has a little one who’s not a great sleeper. I took your suggestions and he had a 2-hour nap. I couldn’t believe it. My husband was also amazed. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to help other parents. Kudos to you my dear.”
Topics Alanna Can Speak On:
- 4th Trimester Sleep – Starting Healthy Sleep Habits Right From the Start
- Baby Sleep Needs – The When, Where, How, and Why’s of Baby Sleep
- Toddler Sleep Needs – Taming the Toddler Bedtime and Nights
- Adult Sleep Needs – Getting Mom and Dad Sleeping Again
- Sleep Training Multiples – You Can Sleep Again After Twins
- Sleep Disorders – Both in Children and Adults
- The Mompreneur Dream – Running a National Business While Staying Home With The Kids.
Contact Good Night for more information to book Alanna at firstname.lastname@example.org.