This Baby Loves Sleep SOS Program
…for babies four months to one year
Our SOS sleep training package is our most hands-on sleep program, and a great choice for those looking for full support, personal attention and a shorter time commitment. It’s also our recommended choice for parents of multiples or those seeking support for more than one child of different ages.
Through our Baby SOS sleep package, you’ll receive a custom plan – and all the support you need to:
Help your baby nap longer
Create a safe and consistent sleep environment
Teach your baby to self-soothe and fall asleep on their own
Establish an age appropriate nap schedule
Wean night feeds and help your baby sleep through the night
Choose the right sleep training method for your family philosophy
Remain consistent, every step of the way
How It Works
You will receive a fully customized sleep plan and the full support of one of our (awesome) certified sleep experts. After an initial meeting to talk through your challenges, family dynamic and objectives, you will receive a baby sleep plan designed to get you from where you are to where you want to be – all with the goal of helping your baby feel safe and comfortable falling asleep (and going back to sleep!) on their own.
- 1-Hour Baby Sleep Consultation – once you have placed your order, within 24 hours we will be in touch to book your hour consultation at your convenience.
- Welcome Package including our Good Night Letter of Understanding and Safe Sleep Practices Agreement.
- A Sleep Questionnaire, which you will be asked to fill out to get things started. It covers your child’s sleep history and issue(s), your overall sleep goals and what you hope to achieve through your work with us.
- A Good Night Sleep Plan – fully customized to you, based on your questionnaire and consultation.
- Ongoing Support in the form of four follow-up phone calls (15 minutes each), unlimited text/email support, and a daily online sleep log tracking and support.
PLUS four exciting bonuses:
Good Night Sleep Site Handbook (to help you troubleshoot every sleep issue you might face between now and pre-school!)
How to Help Your Child Sleep Better at Daycare Guide
The Sleep Training Mindset – Busting Through Sleep Training Myths Guide
**with sleep tracker and nap/night sleep chart.
Comprehensive sleep FAQ reference guide
OR $897 to work directly with Founder Alanna McGinn
*Please note Alanna will not be working with new clients until the week of January 10th, 2022. Our calendars book fast! If you place your order before then we will be happy to pre-book and confirm your start date. Thank you.
Two 15-minute calls of additional support are available to Sleep SOS clients only for an additional charge. These are beneficial as your baby experiences new sleep milestones like nap transitions, crib to bed transition, or experiences any sleep regressions, etc.