Work With Alanna McGinn And Good Night Sleep Site
Alanna McGinn is a trusted sleep expert proven to educate and support families and professionals. She has helped countless parents overcome their families sleep challenges and her public speaking and seminars are sought after at parenting functions, corporate events and major children organizations. She is a published and resident Sleep Expert in multiple print and online publications such as Maclean’s, Prevention, Today’s Parent, and Huffington Post. You can also find Alanna as the sleep expert on The Marilyn Denis Show, CBC’s The Goods, CTV’s Your Morning, The Shopping Channel, and City Line. She is also the mom of three young children (including twins).
Over the past eleven years, Alanna has built a large engaged and loyal North American following through her websites, Facebook page and Facebook community, email marketing, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest. Her successful Podcast ‘This Girl Loves Sleep‘ has already reached the top 10 in the iTunes Kids and Family category. Contact email@example.com to start the conversation about working together, booking Alanna to speak, or to request a Media Kit.
- Read Alanna McGinn’s Full Bio
- Read Press Highlights
- Watch Alanna speak here.
- Find out what Alanna has been up to recently here.
Good Night Sleep Site is also about more than just sleep. We connect our audience with content that will improve both their health and well being, as well their families. We strive to share information that will contribute to a more rested, more relaxed and calmer and happier family and will collaborate with brands that support our work and are a good fit for our audience. Using a combination of our media platforms, we can tell a unique story about your product or brand to a broad and receptive audience.
If you feel you have a brand, product, and service that meets our standards, we invite you to connect with us. Alanna brings the perfect blend of education and humanity to her messages. As a mom, she knows how to speak so parents will listen, and as a successful business leader, she understands how to professionally execute your brand messaging by offering creative solutions in a real and effective way.
Alanna, You were awesome! Loved the natural integration of messaging. You’re a star! Thank you!
It has been such a pleasure working with you! Your content just blew us away and you’ve been so lovely liaising with.
The client was so excited with the coverage! You did a fantastic job at hitting the key messages.
Past Campaigns Include:
- Philips Canada – World Sleep Day
- Safety 1st – How to Create the Right Safe Sleep Environment for Your Baby
- Safety 1st – How Baby Gates Can Help You Sleep Better at Night
- Dermalogica – How to Revamp Your Bedtime Routine
- Leon’s Canada – How to Transition Your Child from Crib to Bed
- Leon’s Canada – The Importance of Sleep Health and a Great Mattress
- Nestle Canada and Today’s Parent – Cityline Segment
- Philips Canada – Guest Showcasing at The Shopping Channel
- Pampers Canada – Sleep Tools to Help Your Baby Sleep Better
- The Baby Box Co. Ontario Launch
- The Art of Leadership for Women
- Walmart Canada Cuddleheads Pillow Release Party
- Dove’s Mother and Daughter Self Esteem Workshops
Keynote Speaking Or Bringing Alanna To Your Event
Whether she’s speaking to a room full of parents or executives at a major corporation, Alanna shares her experience and education on sleep pertaining to the audience’s needs. Audiences will leave her talk as experts of their own sleep hygiene. Alanna can turn those tired tears to laughter and cheers. Her natural ability to help a room of 25 or 500 attendees connect and come together is why Alanna is your choice for keynote speaker, workshop, webinar or breakout session.
Watch Alanna speak here.
As soon as I started planning my event, a mothers’ wellness day, I reached out to Alanna, hoping she’d join us. I was already familiar with her speaking style, having seen her on TV and at other events over the years: energetic, captivating and always keeping it real. She was one of our most anticipated speakers and we had great feedback from our attendees on her talk about the importance of getting a good nights’ sleep. Alanna really understands the art of connecting with her audience! – Lindsay Forsey – The Wellmama Project
Alanna is an engaging and welcoming speaker. Her workshop at The Well 2018 on sleep was extremely well received. We have had positive feedback from our event attendees that chose to attend her workshop. They left feeling more knowledgeable about how to overcome sleep difficulties and how to make a difference in their nightly routines. Alanna is enthusiastic about her craft and was a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with her again in the future. – Goldie Tock – The Well Event
I have had the delight of being able to book Alanna McGinn for a number of speaking topics over the years at BlissDom Canada, the larget social influencer conference in Canada. Expert subjects have included entrepreneurship, building community and self-care along with her support as a Community Leader in building your brand workshops. Alanna’s energy, enthusiasm, candor and to-the-point delivery of her topics have always made her a highlight of the conference. Her giving nature and generosity in connecting with the audience both on stage and after has been a characteristic we have always valued in having her on the agenda. I cannot recommend Alanna highly enough to book for your next event. You won’t be sorry. – Jennifer Powell – CEO – BlissDom Canada & Hart & Galla Events
Partial List Of Past Speaking Engagements:
- Blissdom Canada Motherhood Wellness Panel (October 2014)
- Bayer Internal Product Launch – Employee Sleep Health Workshop (April, 2016)
- Moderator Pampers Olympic Panel with Mark Oldershaw – Sleep Consultation (June, 2016)
- The Toronto Baby Show – Baby Sleep Tools (Speaker) (October, 2016)
- The Toronto’s Women’s Show – Women’s Sleep Health (Speaker) (November, 2016)
- Partner’s and Prevention Health and Safety Conference – Family Sleep Health (Speaker) (May, 2017)
- Snuggle Bugz Sleep Panel with Cheryl Hickey – Sleep Consultation (November, 2017)
- Dermalogica Internal Product Launch – Employee Sleep Health Workshop (March, 2018)
- The Toronto Baby Show – Baby Sleep Tools (Speaker) (April, 2018)
- Private Sleep Workshop at the home of Whitney Port – (May, 2018)
- MomsTO Wine Festival – Baby Sleep Tools (Speaker) (September, 2018)
- Children’s Wellness Conference of Canada – Child Sleep Tools (Speaker) (September, 2018)
- The Wellmama Project – Family Sleep Health (Speaker) (October, 2018)
- Blissdom Canada – Evolution of Entrepreneurship (October, 2018)
- SavvyMom Awards 2018 – Panel Judge (October, 2018)
- The Well – Women’s Sleep Health (Speaker) (November, 2018)
Most Requested Keynotes & Workshop Themes:
- 4th Trimester Newborn Sleep – Starting Healthy Sleep Habits Right From the Start
- Baby Sleep Needs – The When, Where, How, and Why’s of Baby Sleep
- Toddler Sleep Needs – Taming the Toddler Bedtime and Nights
- Adult Sleep Needs – Promoting Proper Sleep Hygiene and Quieting Your Mind to Sleep Better
- Sleep Training Multiples – You Can Sleep Again After Twins
- Adult Corporate Sleep Lunch and Learn – Promoting Proper Sleep Hygiene and Quieting Your Mind to Sleep Better
- Corporate Internal or Public Event – Pop-Up Sleep Clinic and Workshop
- Corporate Employee Focus Group Session – Child and Adult Sleep Needs
- Client Appreciation Sleep Health Workshops
- Moderator for wellness, business, parenting, and/or brand focused panels
- Life Of A Mompreneur – Running a National Business While Staying Home With The Kids