Work With Alanna McGinn And Good Night Sleep Site
Alanna McGinn is a trusted sleep expert proven to educate and support families and professionals. She has helped countless parents overcome their families sleep challenges and her public speaking and seminars are sought after at parenting functions, corporate events and major children organizations. She is a published and resident Sleep Expert in multiple print and online publications such as Today’s Parent, Huffington Post, Canadian Living, Prevention, and Maclean’s. You can catch her as Sleep Expert on The Marilyn Denis Show, CBC’s The Goods, and CTV’s Your Morning. She is also the mom of three young children (including twins).
Over the past nine years, Alanna has built a large engaged and loyal North American following through her websites, Facebook page and Facebook community, email marketing, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Good Night Sleep Site is also about more than just sleep. We connect our audience with content that will improve both their health and well being, as well their families. We strive to share information that will contribute to a more rested, more relaxed and calmer and happier family and will collaborate with brands that support our work and are a good fit for our audience. Using a combination of our media platforms, we can tell a unique story about your product or brand to a broad and receptive audience.
If you feel you have a brand, product, and service that meets our standards, we invite you to connect with us. Alanna brings the perfect blend of education and humanity to her messages. As a mom, she knows how to speak so parents will listen, and as a successful business leader, she understands how to professionally execute your brand messaging by offering creative solutions in a real and effective way.
Alanna has also completed and passed the Gold Certification Training at The Shopping Channel.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation about working together, booking Alanna to speak, or to request a Media Kit.
Let’s get your business and sleep health trending!
Product Content Roundups & Seasonal Content:
Past Campaigns Include:
Philips Canada – Guest Showcasing at The Shopping Channel
Keynote Speaking Or Bringing Alanna To Your Event
Whether she’s speaking to a room full of parents or executives at a major corporation, Alanna shares her experience and education on sleep pertaining to the audience’s needs. Audiences will leave her talk as experts of their own sleep hygiene. Alanna can turn those tired tears to laughter and cheers. Her natural ability to help a room of 25 or 500 attendees connect and come together is why Alanna is your choice for keynote speaker, workshop, webinar or breakout session.
Partial List Of Past Speaking Engagements:
- The Toronto Baby Show – The Good Night Baby Sleep Tool Kit
- The National’s Womens Show – Top Sleep Tips to Better Women’s Sleep Hygiene.
- Pampers Canada – Moderated sleep panel with Olympic parents Mark Oldershaw and Annamay Pierse
- Bayer – Adult sleep clinic for internal product launch
- Life With A Baby – Speaker panel for managing the mother-load
- Blissdom Canada – Panel expert on adult health and wellness
- AON Hewitt – Creating sleep wellness lunch and learns for their clients EAP’s
- Eaton Canada – Sleep wellness lunch and learn
Most Requested Keynotes & Workshop Themes:
- 4th Trimester Newborn Sleep – Starting Healthy Sleep Habits Right From the Start
- Baby Sleep Needs – The When, Where, How, and Why’s of Baby Sleep
- Toddler Sleep Needs – Taming the Toddler Bedtime and Nights
- Sleep Training Multiples – You Can Sleep Again After Twins
- Adult Corporate Sleep Lunch and Learn – Promoting Proper Sleep Hygiene and Quieting Your Mind to Sleep Better
- Corporate Internal or Public Event – Pop-Up Sleep Clinic and Workshop
- Corporate Employee Focus Group Session – Child and Adult Sleep Needs
- Client Appreciation Sleep Health Workshops
- Moderator for wellness, business, parenting, and/or brand focused panels
- Life Of A Mompreneur – Running a National Business While Staying Home With The Kids
For more information or to book Alanna, please contact email@example.com.