Become a Consultant
Interested in becoming a Certified Sleep Consultant?
Thinking about starting a career helping parents and children get the healthy sleep they need? To join our team fill out the application form below. Once reviewed by Good Night Sleep Site we will be in touch to set up a time to discuss the position.
Since 2007, Good Night Sleep Site has become a leader in sleep support and resources for families’ worldwide. Good Night Sleep Site’s mission is to educate, guide, and support parents and children to become a healthier, well-rested family unit. We pride ourselves in our research, ongoing training, and experience of sleep biology and proper sleep hygiene.
The Good Night Sleep Site team has grown worldwide and we are expanding our team again and are looking for individuals who are interested in becoming Certified Sleep Consultants. If you have a passion for helping families sleep better, are business savvy and ready to run your own Good Night Sleep Site region we want to hear from you!
All of our consultants are certified through the Family Sleep Institute, a recognized certification course and leader in our industry. This isn’t a crash course in sleep consulting, this is a quality 4-month training course with content, tools, and mentorship that meets industry standards and set’s you on the right path to career success. You will also be trained as a Good Night Sleep Educator at no cost to you by Good Night Sleep Site founder Alanna McGinn – author of This Baby Loves Sleep. That is double the training at one low cost by multiple reputable industry experts! Each consultant will continue to be supported and mentored upon training completion and you will part of a dynamic company that strives to help families worldwide.
When joining the Good Night Sleep Team know that you are joining an established and successful company since 2007 with a proven team system in place.
*Please note currently we are only looking to fill these regions (you must live in the region):
- Toronto (all areas)
- York Region
- Durham (and surrounding regions)
- Northeastern Ontario
- Nova Scotia
- New Brunswick
- Many States are open to join! Applicants are welcome!
- Excluding (New Jersey, Missouri, Florida, San Francisco, Buffalo, Sacramento, Los Angeles, Houston)
**This position is not suited for someone working a full-time position. Part-time and shift work employees feel free to apply.
It’s important to find the right certification and training when becoming a sleep consultant!
You will be receiving training and certification from two world renowned organizations that are recognized leaders in our industry! When joining the Good Night Sleep Site team you will receive:
- Leading industry training and ongoing mentorship and coaching from Alanna McGinn, the Good Night Sleep Site team, and your own personal one-on-one mentor.
- You will receive quality business tools to help you hit the ground running right away.
- Shared logo’s, templates, presentations, and promotional materials.
- Consultant promotion on GNSS national team page and national social media.
- Your own social media accounts to promote your own messaging and services.
- Access to daily team support group.
- Monthly team training and informational meetings.
- Ongoing CEC training courses created specifically for all GNSS consultants.
- And more!
Please fill out our application below. The next certification course starts in September 2020! Secure your spot now as they are limited and filling fast! Before applying through the link below please read below which regions are accepting applications. If you are having trouble viewing the form in your browser, you can also access the application form here:Consultant Application Form