Brands & Media
As seen in…
Alanna is published in and/or the resident sleep expert for several publications including Maclean’s, Prevention, Today’s Parent and the Huffington Post.
She also appears regularly to talk all things sleep on television shows including The Marilyn Denis Show, Cityline, Your Morning, Breakfast Television, and The Shopping Channel.
Brands and Partnerships
Alanna is open to partnering with brands that meet the Good Night Sleep Site standards and align with her mission.
As a mom, she knows how to speak so parents will listen; and as a successful business leader, she understands how to communicate and reinforce your brand messaging in a creative, relatable and effective way.
If you feel you have a brand, product or service that would be a fit for Good Night Sleep Site, let’s chat.
Whether she’s speaking to a room full of parents or group of senior executives, Alanna delivers straight talk on the importance of sleep – and valuable advice on how to get more of it – in an entertaining and relatable way.
She is available to speak at meetings, conferences and retreats and can tailor her talk to your needs. Please click here to read more about corporate sleep workshops – or here to request a custom quote for your next event.
Past Campaigns Include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond – Nestwell Bedding Launch
- Creating the Perfect Sleep Environment – Today’s Parent and VTech
- ParticipACTION – Spring Time Change
- Wellwise.ca – Fall Time Change
- Back to School Sleep Tools
- Philips Canada – World Sleep Day
- Safety 1st – How to Create the Right Safe Sleep Environment for Your Baby
- Safety 1st – How Baby Gates Can Help You Sleep Better at Night
- Dermalogica – How to Revamp Your Bedtime Routine
- Leon’s Canada – How to Transition Your Child from Crib to Bed
- Leon’s Canada – The Importance of Sleep Health and a Great Mattress
- Nestle Canada and Today’s Parent – Cityline Segment
- Philips Canada – Guest Showcasing at The Shopping Channel
- Pampers Canada – Sleep Tools to Help Your Baby Sleep Better
- The Baby Box Co. Ontario Launch
- The Art of Leadership for Women
- Walmart Canada Cuddleheads Pillow Release Party
- Dove’s Mother and Daughter Self Esteem Workshops
Partial List Of Past Speaking Engagements:
- Blissdom Canada Motherhood Wellness Panel (October 2014)
- Bayer Internal Product Launch – Employee Sleep Health Workshop (April, 2016)
- Moderator Pampers Olympic Panel with Mark Oldershaw – Sleep Consultation (June, 2016)
- The Toronto Baby Show – Baby Sleep Tools (Speaker) (October, 2016)
- The Toronto’s Women’s Show – Women’s Sleep Health (Speaker) (November, 2016)
- Partner’s and Prevention Health and Safety Conference – Family Sleep Health (Speaker) (May, 2017)
- Snuggle Bugz Sleep Panel with Cheryl Hickey – Sleep Consultation (November, 2017)
- Dermalogica Internal Product Launch – Employee Sleep Health Workshop (March, 2018)
- The Toronto Baby Show – Baby Sleep Tools (Speaker) (April, 2018)
- Private Sleep Workshop at the home of Whitney Port – (May, 2018)
- MomsTO Wine Festival – Baby Sleep Tools (Speaker) (September, 2018)
- Children’s Wellness Conference of Canada – Child Sleep Tools (Speaker) (September, 2018)
- The Wellmama Project – Family Sleep Health (Speaker) (October, 2018)
- Blissdom Canada – Evolution of Entrepreneurship (October, 2018)
- SavvyMom Awards 2018 – Panel Judge (October, 2018)
- The Well – Women’s Sleep Health (Speaker) (November, 2018)
- MomFest Digital (October 2020)