Sleep Support for the ‘Fourth Trimester’ (0-4M)
This Newborn Loves Sleep
DIY Sleep Program
In the “This Newborn Loves Sleep Program” self-led sleep program you will be able to begin to create the proper
sleep foundation for your baby, not too early, and just at the right time, with the guidance of Founder Alanna McGinn.
Throughout your Good Night Newborn Sleep Program, we’ve broken up your newborn’s sleep plan throughout
each lesson. Each lesson contains all the information, education, and pdf’s that you will need to make the
necessary changes to help your newborn sleep better. You’ll work through
each lesson throughout this program and each lesson will help you create
the perfect sleep plan for your baby.
Through our ‘This Newborn Loves Sleep’ DIY program, you will:
- Practice an easy-to-follow, expert created, do-it-at-your-own-pace newborn sleep program.
- Learn from founder Alanna McGinn throughout each lesson.
- Understand your newborn’s sleep needs and what’s normal at this stage
- Create a safe, conducive, and consistent sleep environment.
- Begin to transition your baby to a realistic 4th trimester sleep schedule with the Sun Up, Sun Down Routine and printable sleep guides.
- Establish a bedtime routine designed to make falling asleep easier for your baby.
- Gain an understanding of our approved sleep training methods and timing options.
- Establish a healthy village for your partner and siblings, and learn how to sleep train your baby with a toddler around.
This DIY online sleep training program includes the guidance and information you need to establish a healthy sleep
foundation for your baby from the very beginning.
What You Get
Lifetime access to Good Night Sleep Site’s online sleep membership portal
90+ page Good Night Newborn Sleep Program guidebook
6 audio lessons taught by our founder and lead sleep expert Alanna McGinn
All the info, education and resources you
need to help your newborn sleep better
The option to purchase additional one-on-one support if desired/required
Once you have placed your order, within 24 hours we will be in touch with your link to your online sleep training membership login so you can get started.
How to Help Your Child Sleep Better at Daycare Guide
Are Your Ready to Sleep Train Guide – Preparing You for Sleep Training at 4+ Months
Comprehensive sleep FAQ reference guide
Downloads and more!
Online Newborn Sleep Course Curriculum
- Understanding your newborn’s biological clock
- Curbing your expectations – common mistakes that that new parents make
- What to expect from 0-4 months of age
- And more…
- How to create the right safe, conducive, and consistent sleep environment for your baby
- Room sharing vs. bed sharing
- Approved and not approved nap areas
- And more…
- 0-4 months of age schedules and printable guides
- The Sun Up, Sun Down Method
- Common questions and situations answered
- Your newborn, feeding and sleep
- And more…
- 4th trimester bedtime routine activities
- The importance of a morning routine
- And more…
- When is the right time to choose?
- Our Good Night approved 4th trimester method of choice
- And more…
- How is mom doing and why postpartum sleep support is necessary
- How is your partner doing and healthy sleep tips for them
- Getting your child ready for baby
- How to sleep train baby with a toddler
- And more…
We purchased the DIY newborn sleep program when our daughter was five weeks old. She is our first baby and we had no idea where to start to help her sleep! The DIY program is comprehensive and tremendously helpful. We learned so much that helped to set our daughter up for good sleep habits. By 2 months she was taking great naps and sleeping in 6hr stretches at night which lengthened to 9hrs each night by 3 months. She’s a happy well-rested baby! And, we’re happy and well-rested parents – a win for everyone!
Meet Alanna McGinn
Nobody loves sleep more than our founder and fearless leader Alanna McGinn! She started Good Night Sleep Site in 2007 and has grown it into a leading source of sleep information and support for families across North America and around the world.
Alanna is a wife and mother of three (one + twins!) Her career as a sleep expert began shortly after her first child was born. There was so much out there on pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding – but she couldn’t find any resources to support her when it came to sleep.
So, she started doing her research and had great success getting her daughter (and therefore herself!) the sleep she needed using the principles and techniques she had learned. Word got out that she’d ‘cracked the code’ and, before long, Alanna was fielding sleep questions from friends and neighbours on a daily basis.
It was clear there was a need for sleep training support and Alanna wanted to use her awareness, ability and understanding to help others who were struggling – so she became certified as Sleep Consultant through The Family Sleep Institute, and the rest, as they say, is history.
Over the course of more than 13 years in business she and her trusted team of sleep consultants have successfully helped thousands of families overcome their sleep challenges and establish healthy nighttime habits so they can get the sleep they need.
In addition to running Good Night Sleep Site, Alanna hosts the top- rated This Girl Loves Sleep Podcast and is the author of This Baby Loves Sleep. She is also a sought-after speaker, resident sleep expert for multiple publications (including Maclean’s, Today’s Parent, and Prevention Magazine) and the media sleep expert on The Marilyn Denis Show, Cityline, Breakfast Television, CBC Radio, Your Morning, CP24, CHCH Morning Live, and 680 News.
Our fearless leader, Alanna McGinn! Since 2007, she and her trusted team of sleep consultants have successfully helped thousands of families overcome their sleep challenges and establish healthy nighttime habits so they can get the sleep they need.
If at any time you feel you require some one-on-one support, you’ll have the option of booking a 1-hour support call with one of our team members for an additional charge. We’ll answer your questions, provide support and help troubleshoot any challenges so that you can stay motivated and on-track. This extra 1-hour support call is only available to Sleep DIY and Sleep Signature Clients.