Ready to Invest in Your Sleep?
Adult Sleep Program
- Do you have trouble falling asleep at night or back to sleep in you wake in the middle of the night?
- Are you exhausted all day but then toss and turn all night?
- That 3am waking is becoming all too common and clock watching is becoming a nightly occurrence.
- You’re already dreading the next day because you know you’ll be going through the day in a fog due to not sleeping.
- The moment your head hits the pillow your mind explodes and is so noisy you can’t fall asleep.
- You feel anxious and alone each night as you know you’ll be up throughout the night while the rest of the world sleeps.
This DIY online sleep program includes the guidance and education you need to establish better sleep habits and a healthier relationship between you and sleep.
Through our ‘This Adult Loves Sleep’ DIY program, you will learn:
- Simple steps and practices to change your behaviour to better your sleep health and
incorporate proper sleep hygiene.
- How to incorporate “The Slow Down Cycle” at bedtime.
- Ways to improve your cognitive relationship with sleep through Cognitive Behavioural
Therapy for Insomnia.
- Ways to discover activities to lower stress levels and quiet your mind when your busy brain is keeping you up at night.
- How to achieve your “Personal Pause” to lower stress and anxiety.
- Nutritional changes you can make to help you get a better night of sleep and how your blood sugar levels affect your sleep.
- Why an imbalance of your hormones may be affecting your night of sleep and which hormones you need to be focusing on.
- How to establish a proper morning and daytime routine that will have a direct impact on
helping you fall asleep easier and stay better rested throughout the night.
- How to maximize your sheets, blankets and bedding for a perfect night of sleep.
Online Adult Sleep Course Curriculum
- Keep to Consistent Sleep Patterns
- Bringing Back Bedtime
- The “Slow Down Cycle”
- How to Audit Your Sleep Environment
- A Word of Tech Use: Tech to Avoid and Tech to Include
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia: CBT-I
- Stimulus Control Therapy
- Sleep Restriction Therapy
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Meditation and Mindful Thought: Easy Mindful Activities
- Breathing Techniques to Help You Fall Asleep Faster: Mindful Breathing Activities
- Mindful Yoga
- 2 Ways to Incorporate Your Personal Pause
- Free audio mp3 Mindfulness and Relaxation Recordings to download for bedtime.
- Your Blood Sugar Levels: That 3-4 a.m. Waking
- Vitamins, Minerals, and Sleep
- Gut Health and How it Affects Sleep
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Caffeine and Alcohol
- Signs and Symptoms of an Underactive or Overactive Thyroid
- Symptoms Men and Women Experience When Sex Hormones are Not Balanced
- A Note on Menopause
- Metabolic Hormones: Insulin, Ghrelin, & Leptin
- Common Hormone Disruptors
- Let’s Talk About Melatonin
- Choosing Your Perfect Waketime
- How to Incorporate a Great Morning Routine and Why
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Napping and more!
- Different Types of Rest and How to Incorporate Them
- Maximize Your Sheets, Blankets and Bedding to Sleep Better
- Choosing the Right Pillow
- Types of Bedding for Specific Conditions
Why Do You Keep Waking at 3am?
Take the FREE 60-Second Quiz to Find out Your “Bedtime Routine Personality” to sleep better TONIGHT.
And There's More!
What You Get
90+ page Good Night Adult Sleep Program guidebook
Resources to help you sleep better, including info on mindfulness, bedtime breathing & yoga exercises
Recommended resources and products to help you on the right path to great sleep
7 audio lessons taught by our founder and lead sleep expert Alanna McGinn
4 free audio meditations by MINDmgt to download and use at bedtime
The option to purchase additional one-on-one support if desired/required
Meet Alanna McGinn
Nobody loves sleep more than Good Night Sleep Site founder, Alanna McGinn! Since 2007, Good Night Sleep Site has grown into a leading source of sleep education and support for families across North America and around the world.
Alanna is a wife and mother of three (one + twins!) Her career as a sleep expert began shortly after her first child was born. There was so much out there on pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding – but she couldn’t find any resources to support her when it came to sleep.
So, she started doing her research and had great success getting her daughter (and therefore herself!) the sleep she needed using the principles and techniques she had learned. Word got out that she’d ‘cracked the code’ and, before long, Alanna was sleep coaching all family members of all ages to sleep better.
It was clear there was a need for sleep health education and support for all ages and Alanna wanted to use her awareness, ability and understanding to help others who were struggling – so she became certified as Sleep Consultant through The Family Sleep Institute, and the rest, as they say, is history.
Since 2007 she and her trusted team of sleep consultants have successfully helped thousands of families, individuals, and major corporations overcome their sleep challenges and establish healthy nighttime habits so they can get the sleep they need.
In addition to running Good Night Sleep Site, Alanna hosts the top-rated This Girl Loves Sleep Podcast and she serves on the faculty at The Family Sleep Institute, She is also a sought-after speaker, resident sleep expert for multiple publications (including Forbes, Maclean’s, Today’s Parent, and Prevention Magazine) and the media sleep expert on Cityline, The Marilyn Denis Show, Breakfast Television, CBC Radio, Your Morning, CP24, CHCH Morning Live, and 680 News.
Our fearless leader, Alanna McGinn! Since 2007, she and her trusted team of sleep consultants have successfully helped thousands of families overcome their sleep challenges and establish healthy nighttime habits so they can get the sleep they need.
Getting a Good Night Sleep
Doesn’t Have To Be Complicated
If you feel like you’ve tried everything and listened to everyone’s advice and nothing seems to help you sleep better, the “This Adult Loves Sleep” program is the answer. Alanna has created a sleep program that is easy to navigate, with uncomplicated steps and practices that any tired and busy individual can effortlessly incorporate into their day-to-day life. Learning to sleep better doesn’t have to be an overwhelming experience.
The “This Adult Loves Sleep” program proves that.
Are you ready to get started?
This is a self-led sleep program and you will not be working one-on-one with a Good Night Sleep Site consultant.
Our Online DIY Adult Sleep Program includes the guidance and information you need to establish healthy sleep habits. We encourage you to sit down with your support system to share with them the steps you want to take to sleep better so that they can be behind your sleep plan as well.
If at any time you feel you require some one-on-one support, you’ll have the option of booking a 1-hour support call with one of our team members for an additional charge. We’ll answer your questions, provide support and help troubleshoot any challenges so that you can stay motivated and on-track.