This Baby Loves Sleep DIY Program
…for babies four months to one year
This online DIY sleep training program includes the guidance and information you need to establish a healthy sleep foundation for your baby.
Through our ‘This Baby Loves Sleep’ DIY program, you will learn how to:
Make naps longer
Create a safe and consistent sleep environment
Teach your baby to self-soothe and fall asleep on their own without being bounced, rocked or fed
Establish an age-appropriate sleep schedule
Reduce or eliminate night feeds
- Once you have placed your order, within 24 hours we will be in touch with your link to your online sleep training membership login so you can get started.
- Lifetime access to Good Night Sleep Site’s online sleep membership portal
- 90+ page Good Night Baby Sleep Program guidebook
- 4 audio lessons taught by our founder and lead expert Alanna McGinn
- All the info, education and resources you need to help your baby sleep better
- The option to purchase a 1-hour additional one-on-one support call if desired/required
- Lifetime access to added resources and information even after your duration of the program
PLUS four exciting bonuses:
Good Night Sleep Site Handbook (to help you troubleshoot every sleep issue you might face between now and pre-school!)
How to Help Your Child Sleep Better at Daycare Guide
The Sleep Training Mindset – Busting Through Sleep Training Myths Guide
**with sleep tracker and nap/night sleep chart.
Comprehensive sleep FAQ reference guide
Online Baby Sleep Course Curriculum
Healthy Sleep 101
- Components of healthy sleep
- Goals of sleep training
How to Prepare
- When should you start sleep training?
- Are you ready?
- Start with a great sleep environment
Lesson 1: Setting Up Your Baby’s Perfect Sleep Environment
- Create a safe sleep environment
- Room Sharing vs. Bed Sharing
- Create a conducive sleep environment
- Create a consistent sleep environment
- Where should baby nap?
- Approved nap areas
- Not recommended nap areas
- How to wean from the SNOO
Lesson 2: Your Baby’s Age Appropriate Sleep Schedule
- How to be respectful of biological sleep rhythms and early bedtimes
- Let’s rethink self-soothing
- Teach them ABLE
- Naps how-tos and sleep schedules 4-8 months
- Printable 4-6-month sleep schedules
- Naps how-tos and sleep schedules 8-12 months
- Printable 6-12-month sleep schedules
- How many naps should your baby have?
- How to turn your baby’s catnaps into long consolidated stretches.
- Your baby and night feeds
Lesson 3: Your Baby’s Bedtime Routine
- How to create the perfect soothing and attachment filled bedtime routine for you and your baby.
- The morning routine
- The soother – pro’s and con’s
- How to eliminate the soother
Lesson 4: Choosing the Right Sleep Training Method for Your Family
- Choosing the right sleep training method for your family
- Our good night approved sleep training methods
- The real skinny on all the crying
- What is Self-Soothing and Can My Baby Do it?
- 3 Good Night Sleep Training Methods that will work for your family.
Note: This is a self-led baby sleep program and you will not be working one-on-one with a Good Night Sleep Site consultant. If you feel you need one-on-one support at any time throughout the process you can book a one-hour consultation with a Good Night Sleep Site consultant for an additional cost.
If at any time you feel you require some one-on-one support, you’ll have the option of booking a 1-hour support call with one of our team members for an additional charge. We’ll answer your questions, provide support and help troubleshoot any challenges so that you can stay motivated and on-track. This extra 1-hour support call is only available to Sleep DIY and Sleep Signature Clients.