Your Top Baby and Preschool Sleep Questions Answered by Alanna McGinn on CTV Your Morning
I had a blast sitting with Melissa Grelo and answering your top child sleep questions on CTV Your Morning. From baby to preschooler we tackled:
• When is the best time to start sleep training and what’s the best method to use?
• Is a bedtime routine for your baby that important?
• When should your toddler drop naps and how do you do it?
• When should you make the crib to bed transition?
• How to help your preschooler ease their anxieties to help them fall asleep easier.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Watch the full segment with Alanna and Melissa here.
Subscribe to Good Night Sleep TV here to be kept up-to-date on all upcoming shows.
Alanna McGinn is a Certified Sleep Consultant and Founder of Good Night Sleep Site – a Global Pediatric and Family Sleep Team. She provides free child and family sleep support through her Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She invites you to join her sleep community as she works towards Good Night Sleep Site’s mission of a healthier rested family unit. For more sleep tips please visit Good Night Sleep Site. Join our movement and #BringBackBedtime.