Sleep Expert Alanna McGinn dedicates this entire episode to her popular sleep clinic, where she chooses sleep questions submitted by you and answers them. On today’s episode she answers:
- What age is best to start sleep training? How young is too young?
- How to deal with 9-month old frequent night wakings?
- How do I stop my 14-month old from climbing out of the crib?
- Why does my child keep waking so early?
- Why is my toddler suddenly waking up throughout the night?
- When should I stop using a sound machine?
- What age is safe to have a blanket in the crib?
- How do I help my child sleep well at daycare?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Articles That May Help:
Avoiding Crib to Bed Transition Before You are Ready
How to Help Your Baby Get the Best Daycare Sleep
Subscribe to Stay Up-to-Date with Episodes Here!
Keep the Conversation Going:
Join the conversations and submit your own sleep questions to Alanna on Instagram and Twitter!