Sleep Expert Alanna McGinn speaks with Family Nutritionist Sarah Remmer. Sarah is the founder and owner of The Centre for Family Nutrition, a Calgary-based nutrition counselling practice that specializes in pre-natal, infant and child nutrition. She has a powerful passion for good food, and for teaching parents how to healthfully (and realistically!) feed their families.
We’re thrilled to have her on the podcast today talking about:
- What exactly is baby led weaning?
- What guidelines should parents follow and be aware of? Does baby really just eat what the rest of the family is eating?
- Is choking a bigger concern with this type of feeding? And if so, what can parents do to prevent it.
- Top strategies for taking stress out of feeding little ones?
- What’s the easiest way for families to work on incorporating more plant-based proteins?