For Your Baby 4-18 months of Age
SOS 1:1 Baby Sleep Training Program
Our SOS sleep training package is our most hands-on sleep program, and a great choice for those looking for full support and personal attention. It’s also our recommended choice for parents of multiples. It’s time for YOU to become your own baby’s sleep expert where you’ll be able to teach your baby the amazing skill of independent sleep and a great place to start is with our SOS 1:1 Baby Sleep Program.
Through our ‘SOS 1:1 Baby Sleep Program’, you will:
- Work one-on-one with your own personal certified Good Night Sleep
Site consultant throughout the two weeks of the program.
- Create a sleep plan that you feel comfortable implementing and receive
above-and-beyond support to keep you consistent, accountable, and sleep
- Implement steps to make naps longer and consistent.
- Create a safe, conducive, and consistent sleep environment.
- Teach your baby to self-soothe and fall asleep on their own without
being bounced, rocked or fed to sleep.
- Establish an age-appropriate sleep schedule and sleep routine.
- Reduce or eliminate night feeds and wakings by choosing one of our
approved sleep training methods.
- Become your own baby’s sleep expert and reach your family sleep goals
How It Works
You will receive a fully customized baby sleep plan and the full support of one of our (awesome) certified sleep experts. After an initial meeting to talk through your challenges, family dynamic and objectives, you will receive a baby sleep training plan designed to get you from where you are to where you want to be – all with the goal of helping your baby feel safe and comfortable falling asleep (and going back to sleep!) on their own.
- A Sleep Questionnaire, which you will be asked to fill out to get things started. It covers your child’s sleep history and issue(s), your overall sleep goals and what you hope to achieve through your work with us.
- Welcome Package including our Good Night Letter of Understanding and Safe Sleep Practices Agreement.
- 1-Hour Baby Sleep Consultation – once you have placed your order, within 24 hours we will be in touch to book your hour consultation at your convenience.
- A Good Night Sleep Plan – fully customized to you, based on your questionnaire and consultation.
- Ongoing Support in the form of four follow-up phone calls (15 minutes each), unlimited text/email support, and a daily online sleep log tracking and support.
Good Night Sleep Site Handbook (to help you troubleshoot every sleep issue you might face between now and pre-school!)
The Sleep Training Mindset – Busting Through Sleep Training Myths Guide
**with sleep tracker and nap/night sleep chart.
How to Help Your Child Sleep Better at Daycare Guide
Comprehensive sleep FAQ reference guide
Words cannot describe how thankful I am for Jamie! I was living on an exercise ball with a little guy who just couldn’t sleep on his own. Within a few days he was an expert sleeper! Jamie was extremely supportive along the way and kept reassuring us that we were on the right track. She is extremely knowledgeable and personable and I couldn’t imagine where we would be without her support. Our little guy was quickly able to get the sleep that he needed and my older son was able to spend time with both of his parents again! I have recommended her to almost everyone I know! And will definitely continue to do so. Thank you so much Jamie, for helping our little guy so much and for making the process so personable and easy. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Are you ready to get started?
Two 15-minute calls of additional support are available to Sleep SOS clients only for an additional charge. These are beneficial as your baby experiences new sleep milestones like nap transitions, crib to bed transition, or experiences any sleep regressions, etc.