Sleep Expert Alanna McGinn sits down with Potty Training Expert and author of Oh Crap Potty Training and Oh Crap I have a Toddler, Jamie Glowacki. Jamie is a trusted resource on all things potty training and now toddlerhood! Her two former careers as social worker and circus performer make her uniquely qualified to deal with toddlers and poop. Jamie joins Alanna and talks about:
- When is the right time to start potty training?
- How can you tell that you are headed in the right direction? Is there one thing that may be telling us we are being successful?
- How does potty training work with both working parents?
- The do’s and don’ts of night time training.
- How to handle bedwetting with older children?
- What are the most common mistakes that parents make with potty training?
- Are there any NEVER EVERS?