It’s that time of year where your child may be headed off to camp. Whether big or small your child may be having mixed emotions about the experience, heck you may have mixed emotions about the experience. Heading off to their first year of sleep away camp is a big deal and sometimes a little preparation can help both parent and child transition to this scary yet totally fun and amazing experience! Sleep Expert Alanna McGinn answers:
- What is the right age to start?
- How do you know your child is ready?
- What happens if your child wets their bed?
- How do you help your child feel safe and secure away from home?
- How do you ensure you protect your child’s sleep while away?