Sleep Expert Alanna McGinn dedicates this entire episode to her popular sleep clinic, where she chooses sleep questions submitted by you and answers them. On today’s episode she answers:
- How can I help my 9 month old sleep through the night?
- When should my baby sleep in his crib both for naps and night sleep?
- How do I break the rock to sleep habit with my 7 month old?
- How can I help my 15 month old sleep in his own crib and through the night?
- How do I put my baby down awake when he’s always falling asleep on the bottle?
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Subscribe to Stay Up-to-Date with Episodes Here!
Purchase our book – This Baby Loves Sleep
Keep the Conversation Going:
Join the conversations and submit your own sleep questions to Alanna on Instagram and Twitter!