Before we get into sharing our top sleep resources from the past year, we hope you’ve found success in the last 12 months when it comes to improving your sleep. Whether you were searching for baby sleep support resources, looking for tips to help your teen get more sleep or wondering what’s changing in your own sleep patterns as you age, Good Night Sleep Site takes great pride in being able to share helpful information that allows your whole family sleep better.
In 2019, the Good Night Sleep Site team continued to grow, we added more episodes to the This Girl Loves Sleep Podcast and Alanna McGinn, founder of Good Night Sleep Site, released her first book titled This Baby Loves Sleep. As another year comes to a close, know that we are so grateful for everyone who turned to Good Night Sleep Site as a resource for healthy sleep.
Sleep Resources You Don’t Want To Miss
This year we launched our Kid to Teen Sleep program and are pleased to see that our sleep resources for this age group have been well received. We’ve grouped our top blogs for the year into three categories below and hope you enjoy taking a look at what’s helped people of all ages sleep well in 2019.
Top Baby And Toddler Sleep Blogs Of 2019
- Why Your Baby Cries When They Wake Up
- How To Dress Baby For Sleep In The Summer
- Toddler Sleep Help: Is It Okay To Use A Night Light?
- Stop Trying to Teach Your Baby to Self-Soothe
- How To Help Your 3 To 4 Month Old Baby Sleep Better
Top Kid And Teen Sleep Blogs of 2019
- Why Your 8-12 Year Old Isn’t Sleeping
- Helping Your Anxious Child Fall Asleep And Be Ready For School
- The Three Most Common Sleep Disorders Affecting Kids
- How To Stop Your Child From Bedtime Stalling
- How To Help Your Child Overcome Fears And Worries At Bedtime
Top Adult Sleep Blogs of 2019
- 8 Podcasts To Help You Sleep Better
- How Often Should You Wash Your Sheets?
- Weighted Blankets And Other Sensory Support Sleep Tools
- Breathing Techniques To Help You Fall Asleep
- How To Winterize Your Bedroom For Better Sleep
We’d love to know what topics you’d like us to cover in 2020! Leave us a comment or connect with us via social media. We hope the new year brings everyone in the Good Night Sleep Site community peace, joy and of course, top quality sleep!