Meet Your Local Sleep Consultant
Our Good Night Mission:
Good Night Sleep Site’s mission is to educate, guide, and support parents and children to become a healthier, well-rested family unit. We pride ourselves in our research, ongoing training, and experience of sleep biology and proper sleep hygiene. All our consultants are trained and certified through The Family Sleep Institute, recognized as one of the few in depth and extensive sleep consulting training institutes and a leader in our industry. Each consultant is also trained as a Good Night Sleep Site Educator by Founder Alanna McGinn.
We want families to walk away from our sleep training service better rested and educated in why we took the steps we did to offer better sleep for their baby or child.
You will become your own child’s sleep expert. Every child is different. Every family is different. Each step and each sleep plan needs to be a customized reflection of that.
We’re Proud of:
We are proud of supporting families for over 10 years. We have seen and heard the relief and wellness in our client’s voices and homes. Good Night Consultants are committed to helping all families with their sleep needs with a focus on family and pediatric sleep support and education. When hiring a Good Night Sleep Site Consultant you not only will be working with your own personal Sleep Consultant you’ll also have our entire Good Night Sleep team, compiled of mothers, teachers, social workers, pediatric registered nurses, parenting educators, and behavioural analysts supporting you throughout your journey. That is a wealth of knowledge, experience, and education helping you reach your sleep goals.
Want to know who you are hiring when you hire a Good Night Sleep Consultant and the training and education we pride ourselves in? Scroll Down.
We take the trust you place in us with your family very seriously. We go above and beyond supporting our families and will treat your family as if you were our own.
Our team of consultants help families worldwide. If you don’t see your region listed below we can still help you. Reach out to Good Night Sleep Site and one of our consultants will contact you.
Meet The Team:
Central Canada Consultants
Western Canada Consultants
Eastern Canada Consultants
Want to learn more about our training and education? Ask us! We would too if we were hiring a Sleep Consultant. Here’s a sneak peak of the training and continued education our consultants have participated in:
Education and Training
- Trained and Educated as a Good Night Sleep Educator
- Certified Sleep Consultant – Family Sleep Institute (with over 250 hours of training)
- Member of the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants
- Certification in Infant Mental Health, IMH Hospital for Sick Kids Toronto
- Faculty Member of the Family Sleep Institute
- Masters of Social Work (MSW)
- B. Sc. Pharm – Certified Clinical Pharmacist
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Medical Education Director
- Registered Massage Therapist
- MSc in Health Care Research
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome for Professionals – Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
- ABCs of Safe Sleep – Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
- Level 1 WHO Breastfeeding Course for Health Professionals
- Understanding the Brain Development in the Early Years, Dr. Judy Cameron, Ph.D
- The Importance of Attachment to Development, Mary Rella, B.A., Dip. C.S.
- Temperament, Greg Lubimiv, M.S.W, CACPT Supervisor
- The Development of Regulation in the Early Years, Dr. Jean Wittenberg, MD, FRCPC
- The Impact of Early Trauma on Development, Dr. Jean Wittenberg, MD, FRCPC
- Parental Depression, Dr. Cindy-Lee Dennis, Ph.D
- Domestic Violence – A Trauma Experience for Young Children, Dr. Angelique Jenny, M.S.W., PhD
- FASD and the Impact of Substance Misuse on the Caregiving Relationship, Margaret Leslie, Dip.C.S., C.Psych.Assoc.
- The Impact of Poor Parental Mental Health on a Child, Dr. Jean Wittenberg, MD, FRCPC
- Common Disorders of Early Childhood, Dr. Normand Carrey, MD, FRCPC, ABPN
- Canadian Sleep Society CEC’s Toronto SickKids Paediatric Sleep Symposium
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Management, Eliot Katz, MD
- Children at High Risk for Sleep Disordered Breathing, Indra Narang, MD
- Management of Sleep Disordered Breathing, Sherri Katz, MD
- Advanced Surgical Techniques in the Management of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Evan Props, MD
- Dentistry and Sleep Disordered Breathing, Iris Kivity-Chandler, MD
- Sleep Disorders in Children and Youth with Developmental Disorders, Golda Milo-Manson, MD
- Sleep Disorders in Children: Clinical Cases, Glenda Bendiak, MD and Allison Zweerink MN, NP
- Childhood Narcolepsy, Brian Murray, MD
- Evaluation of the Sleepy Child, Reshma Amin, MD
- An Approach to the Evaluation and Management of Paediatric Parasomnias, Shelly Weiss, MD
- Common Behavioural Childhood Sleep Disorders, Glenda Bendiak, MD
- Sleep in Infants and Children, Reshma Amin, MD and Robyn Stremler RN, PhD
- The Evaluation of Sleep Problems in Adolescence, Rose Geist, MD and Shelly Weiss, MD
- Sleep Consulting with Families Who Have Children with Special Needs – Debbie Sasson, PsyD
- Potty Training and It’s Effect on Sleep
- Adult Sleep Challenges – Patty Tucker, PA-C
- Postpartum Depression and other Postpartum Mood Disorders – Sarah Stern, Ph.D.
- The Family Meeting: How to Have a Positive Influence in Changing Lives – Sharyn Timmerman, ECE
- Chiropractic & Infant and Toddler Sleep Disturbances – Glory Eidt, DC
- Bedtime Battles: Insights from Pediatric Sleep Research – Thomas Heffron, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- A Case Based Approach to Behavioral Pediatric Sleep Disorders – Reshma Amin, MD, Msc, FRCPC, Toronto Hospital For Sick Children
- Sleep Safety and Child Care – Cheryl Carey
- The Incidence, Pathophysiology, and Treatment of GERD During Infancy – Warren Shapiro, MD
- Pediatric Feeding Basics – Alisha Grogan, MOT OTR/L, Creator of Your Kid’s Table: Topics: Typical Feeding/Eating Development Mealtime Structure and Routine Understanding and Helping Picky Eaters
Are you Interested in Joining our Team?
Interested in becoming a Certified Sleep Consultant?
Do you want to help parents and children get the healthy sleep they need all while working from home? You may be the perfect fit for the Good Night family!